Monday, April 18, 2011

What a difference 43 days can make............

Alright. Greetings.

So I keep late hours simply because I have a job that doesn't conclude until after 11pm each night I work from the employment schedule. Which leads me to report that i am still awake at 4:04AM Monday April 18, 2011. I 'just' got off of work. Right.

Crazy how I was just transplanting young grape vines today outside in the backyard of the Grayslake appellation and now 18-20 hours later, there is a layer of snow on the ground. Just remarkable. The words of a previous blog posting are pretty tasty, let me tell you.

Also, the Concords were planted around March 4, 2011. They were transplanted today and the roots were enormous, already. Huge bounce in my steps. Huge.

Gotta go sleep like normal people do. Out.

Pages