Monday, May 24, 2010

90 degrees for a high on Monday May 24, 2010

Gotta tell ya'all that the weather up here in north suburbs of Chicago is incredible at the moment. 8:41PM, moon above, still ascending. 83 degrees at the moment, and a lovely little breeze to take the hint of heat off the skin.

I am going to pass on a link that I have found perhaps more helpful than www.wunderground.com, which I have to say is very difficult to compete with - apart from Tom Skilling at WGN News:

http://www.accuweather.com/forecast-hourly.asp?partner=netweather&zipcode=60647

I am pretty pleased with their hour by hour reading of the temperatures. As well, I like how they measure out moonrise/moonset for everyone. Very neat features.

_______________________________________

Update on Cabernet Sauvignon #3 is that there is already another leaf, exactly one week after bud break. I failed to take a photo, but will tomorrow night.

Mars Seedless grape vine

Syrah grape vine #1. This is a view from the top.

Joe Pye Weed is probably double what it was since the last photo that listed on this here blog.

Pages