Friday, May 21, 2010

The wine of the Evening - Pinecroft - Cabernet Sauvignon

Just an update on the wine of the evening. I had a couple of glasses from a bottle of Pinecroft tonight. I had never heard of it prior, but a co-worker gave me a bottle a few days back. This was a Cabernet Sauvignon. Took a few photos. The co-worker said it was very in-expensive, so much so that he bought a case. Having said that, it gives you a notion of about how much it might have cost. The price is right for folks like me that work in Social Services. I don't have any notes to speak of when drinking this, I just want to live until I am 97 years old for having enjoyed wonderful wines for the rest of this life.




It is a bit late in the evening. I'd love to provide a website for this vineyard, however nothing is listed on the back label of the bottle. And, with a Google search nothing is coming up. One reviewer seemed to link this wine to Concannon Vineyards in Livermore, CA. When you go to their website, they have a wonderful video collage of photos covering the history of the vineyard. They seem, also, to be pretty savvy with getting their information on the internets and are seemingly very accessible with the technology available. I'll definitely come back to their website soon.

Enjoy!

Pages